- 1 Does UWorld help during nursing school?
- 2 Which app is best for nursing students?
- 3 Which is better NCLEX mastery vs UWorld?
- 4 Which is better UWorld or Kaplan?
- 5 What should I study before nursing school?
- 6 Which app is best for nursing entrance exam?
- 7 How can I study better for nursing school?
- 8 Is my mastery good for NCLEX?
- 9 What percentage on UWorld is passing NCLEX?
- 10 Is UWorld enough for NCLEX?
- 11 How much should you study for NCLEX?
- 12 How expensive is UWorld?
- 13 Is Kaplan easier than UWorld?
Does UWorld help during nursing school?
Nursing school isn’t hard. Over 700,000 nursing students have used UWorld for their NCLEX exam preparation since we launched our nursing product in 2015. Check us out today to see how we can prepare you for the test and for a lifetime of clinical success.
Which app is best for nursing students?
10 Must-Have Apps for Nurses and Nursing Students
- NCSBN Learning Extension – Medication Flashcards.
- NCLEX RN Mastery – Study Aid.
- PEPID – Drug and Clinical Resource.
- Epocrates – Clinical Care Assistant.
- Medscape – Informational Resource.
- WebMD – Access full WebMD Resources.
- Med Mnemonics – Nursing/Nursing Student Support.
Which is better NCLEX mastery vs UWorld?
UWorld NCLEX is better than NCLEX Mastery when it comes to course content, practice questions, and student support while NCLEX Mastery is better than UWorld NCLEX when it comes to test-taking strategies and pricing.
Which is better UWorld or Kaplan?
Verdict: UWorld vs Kaplan NCLEX With high-quality video lessons, optional live classes, a prep book, and bonus resources (most of which UWorld does not offer), Kaplan offers the better overall NCLEX prep option. This is especially true considering that their self-paced course with these features is less than $200 more.
What should I study before nursing school?
Topics to review before nursing school starts
- Fluids, fluids and more fluids.
- Cardiovascular System.
- Pulmonary System.
- Renal System.
- Acid/Base Balance.
- Endocrine System and Feedback Loops.
- Dimensional Analysis.
Which app is best for nursing entrance exam?
What Are the Top Study Apps for Nursing Students?
- NRSNG Scrubcheats. This resource has you covered with a cheat-sheet for every nursing topic and obstacle.
- NCLEX RN Mastery. This app is a great studying resource for the NCLEX and your nursing exams.
How can I study better for nursing school?
10 Study Tips That Will Make Nursing School Easier
- Follow the nursing exam study guide.
- Study a little every day.
- Focus on the material covered in class.
- Think in terms of action, not facts.
- Form a study group.
- Skim-read first.
- Use outside sources.
- Know your learning style.
Is my mastery good for NCLEX?
“ My Nursing Mastery is a lifesaver. The best part are the detailed explanations that give you a better understanding of the answers. It was the ONLY study tool I used and I passed my NCLEX on the first try. It’s so valuable, I still use it as a learning tool now that I’m a nurse!”
What percentage on UWorld is passing NCLEX?
90% of students report that UWorld questions are the “same difficulty” or “more difficult” than the actual NCLEX exam for which they were studying. Students with a QBank average of 56% or higher had a NCLEX pass rate of 92.2%.
Is UWorld enough for NCLEX?
UWorld did a great job of condensing the most important information for the NCLEX. I made sure to read all of the rationales, even on the questions, I got right, as sometimes there is additional information that was useful to me. In total, I studied for 3.5 weeks.
How much should you study for NCLEX?
Choose a schedule that identifies which days of the week you plan to study and how long you plan to work. While students differ in the amount that they can comfortably achieve in one day, previous success stories show that between three to four hours of studying each day is ideal.
How expensive is UWorld?
The UWorld NCLEX-RN software’s introductory rate starts at $49 a month. Nursing students can also pay $99 for three months access to give them more time to prepare. This is significantly less than a Kaplan course usually costs students.
Is Kaplan easier than UWorld?
Kaplan is significantly easier than Uworld. Its great to do after you finished your 2-3 pass of Uworld b/c it has some nitty gritty details spread throughout.